venerdì 1 giugno 2012

May,22 - SUMMER IS COMING!!??!

Something appened in the UK, 
from today, 25 °C!! It is very much!!
And the italian feeling was the same: goigng and sitting outside and drink a something or having the Aperitivo.
In the evening I was running and this is the only thing that I could think...coming back and sit outside with a glass of something with a good company!!
So, this was!



Bottle of wine, potatoes cooked in oven, venetian Soppressa and Parma ham!!
Wow..italian taste!!! so good!!


BIG PROBLEM!!!
This was my last bottle of wine...we have nothing else to drink!!!!
And now!!??!! How can we do!!??
After a shameless research for wine between the residents, thanks to Cesar I had my bottle of Casllero del diablo!!! Yuppiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

The end: ginger beer!!!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento